Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Scrivener

Had to take a break from all the world building, and I came across a cool book on Amazon. This book is called Plot Your Book in a Month with Scrivener and it is written by Stephanie Draven. Now, I've had Scrivener for quite a while, and I LOVE it! But I still have no idea of all it's capable of. That's when this book comes in.


Here is where you can find it on Amazon if you are interested.

Anyway, I've only done the first few exercises, but it's already been SO helpful.

Did you know you could use the character template provided in Scrivener to keep pics and info on each character? Me either.

Did you know you could add individual cards to each character's portfolio like a card on Traits and one on Flaws? Me either.

Seriously, this is a great book, but you do have to know something about Scrivener in order to use it. The author doesn't go into detail on how to do various things. Although, she does provide some images so that you can see what she did and maybe figure it out for yourself. When it comes to computer stuff, I suck, but I have been able to keep up with her so far.

I highly recommend this book to writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment